2011 Spartan ERV Rescue Engine
Seneca Hose Engine 1 is a 2011 Spartan ERV Rescue Engine.
E1 has a 1500 gallon per minute Hale Pump, a 750 gallon water tank, and a 30 gallon foam tank.
Engine 1 responds first due to any vehicle fires in District #5 and is second due to all motor vehicle accidents. E1 carries a full compliment of Hurst Extrication equipment.
E1 also is our out of district mutual aid engine. Engine 1 carries a full compliment of Hurst hydraulic extrication tools. In addition to the 30 gallon foam tank, Engine 1 carries 22, 5 gallon buckets of AR-AFFF foam
1994 Simon/Duplex - RD Murray
Seneca Hose Engine 2 is a 1994 Simon Duplex/RD Murray Engine.
E2 has a 1500 gallon per minute Hale pump and a 1,000 gallon water tank.
Engine 2 is our “In District” engine and responds first due to any reported building, or brush fires in District #5. E2 carries all the essential tools of an engine company.
2014 Spartan ERV Walk-in Heavy Rescue
- 550 HP Cummins Diesel Engine
- 2 Man Cab With Walk in Rescue, Seating for 6 with MSA Air Packs
- Telescoping Light Tower
- Full Assortment of Hand Tools and Extinguishers
- Carbon Monoxide/Multi-Gas Detectors
- Electric Vent Fans
- 2 Hurst Simo Pumps with 4, 100' Preconnected Hydraulic Lines.
- Hurst Cutter, Spreader, and Combination Extrication Tool
- 6 Hurst Hydraulic Rams: Mini, Small, Large
- Paratech Rescue Struts
- Paratech High Pressure Lifting Bags
- Paratech Portable Air Cart
- Assortment or Air Powered Tools
- Various Different Sizes of Plastic Turtle Cribbing
- Full Toolbox with Assortment of Hand Tools
- 2 Makita Corded Sawzalls
- Milwaukee Cordless SDS Hammer Drill
- 2 Milwaukee Porta-Bands
- Husqvarna K-12 Rotary Saw
- Stihl Roof Cutting Chain Saw
- Night Vision Goggles
- Hand Held GPS Units
- Full Assortment of Rope Rescue Equipment
- Paratech Monopod Kit
- Paratech Tripod Kit
- 42'' Farm Jack
- Water Rescue Throw Bags
- Basic Spill Cleanup
- Speedy-Dry Hopper
- Basic Life Support Bag
- Trauma Bag
Rescue 5 is first due to all Motor Vehicle Accidents, Carbon Monoxide alarms, and rescue calls, as well as mutual aid rescue as requested. Rescue 5 is second out piece for EMS Calls.
2007 American Lafrance/LTI 103' Midmount Ladder Tower
Ladder 6 is a 2007 American Lafrance Eagle, 103’ LTI Midmount Tower.
Ladder 6 is equipped with a 500 HP Detroit Diesel Series 60 Engine, 2000 gallon per minute Hale pump, 2-1000 GPM monitors mounted in tower bucket, 300 gallon water tank, and has seating for 8 firefighters.
Some of the equipment carried on Ladder 6:
- 10 KW diesel generator with 2 - 200' foot cord reels
- Full assortment of hand tools and extinguishers
- Electric vent fans
- Partner K-12 Rotary Saws with wood, metal, and diamond carbide tip blades
- Stihl Roof Cutting Chain Saws
- Salvage tarps
- Large area search rope bag
- Assortment of ropes and rope rescue equipment
- Stokes basket
- Basic Life Support Bag
- Knox Box Key
Ladder 6 is our second due rig on all in District building fires and Carbon Monoxide/gas leaks, as well as mutual aid ladder truck as requested.
2005 Ford Excursion
- Basic Life Support First Response Vehicle
- AED Equipped
7-1 is first due to all EMS calls.
2016 Chevy Suburban Chiefs Vehicles
Identical Chevy Tahoe First Response Vehicles each equipped with;
- NYS BLS Equipment
- Mobile Command Center
- Mobile Repeaters
All Terrain Vehicle used for victim removal from snow or off road conditions.